Now, there is a unique and eye catching tablet for your beloved child. LeapFrog launches its LeapFrog Epic, the most state of the art Android-based childrenâ€™s tablet, which is awesomely designed to develop with your kids made specially for perennial learning and artistic and fun play. Access its extremely exclusive LeapFrog learning games, love its hand-picked and carefully chosen well known Android apps, plus, not to forget that it is the very first interactive home screen which allows the children to make their very own custom tabletâ€“whilst building their imagination and skills in the process.
The LeapFrog Epic 7” Android-based Kids Tablet is in fact a one-of-a-kind tablet made amazingly for your one-of-a-kind child, and LeapFrog Epic features the Just for Me Learning technology–this customizes nothing but the most selected LeapFrog games in order to keep your child always challenged and excited in the learning process. You can be rest assured that this is very kid-safe and have some out of the box ideas, and our full-featured Androidâ€“based tablet also consists of parental controls which make it easy and effortless to stretch the child-appropriate web, download some new apps and then manage the playtime as your child also grows and develops his skills.
This device is highly recommended for kids ages 3 to 9 years old. The games and the apps are being sold separately. Take note that this device is not compatible with its LeapFrog cartridges.
Table of Contents
The LeapFrog Epic 7” Android-based Kids Tablet has the following features:
- Its most state of the art and sophisticated 7″ tablet with its impressive quad-core processor, highly advanced Operating system based on Android 4.4, powerful 16GB memory, crystal clear 2MP cameras and so much more!
- This is by far the classic tablet experience that ultimately evolves with you and me, it ignites continuous education as well as artistic play. This unit is specially designed for kids between 3 to 9 years old
- This gadget contains more than 20 apps from the brand of LeapFrog’s best games and its eBooks, not to mention the nifty world-class Leap Search kid-safe browser, and more particularly, its utilities that are safe for children and so much more.
- The LeapFrog Epic 7″ Android-based Kids Tablet actually plays in the initial interactive home screen thoroughly manufactured and created only for children. Watch the nightfall, and you could also add some new and different characters and you could also discover and great fun surprise every day just around the corner!
- Happily find and discover some handpicked and selected collection of the best child-friendly apps, which features LeapFrog learning games and the very popular kid apps, such as the Fruit Ninja Academy: The Math Master and also the Doodle Jump (they are in fact, sold separately)
The LeapFrog Epic 7” Android-based Kids Tablet is priced at around $125 and that typicallyÂ comes with free shipping!
What Customers Say:
â€œI’m impressed. This is the first Leapfrog tablet I’ve purchased. I’m not tech-savvy and it was a breeze to set up and hand over to the children. It came in uncomplicated packaging and directions. The tablet comes with a green rubber cover and an attached stylus pen. I was pleased with the parental control settings. The hardest thing to do was to decide what extra learning games to buy. They are expensive but it helped that we purchased a $20 digital download card for half price. We have 7 children with the oldest being 11 yes. He even enjoys some of the activities and is able to brush up on his multiplication/ division skills with the math games. We are pondering over getting a second one so the others can have their own profile (Three on each tablet) Having two would also enable them to “text” each other or play certain games together if they are in the same room. It’s nice to know that you don’t have to purchase duplicate apps for an extra leap pad. The children are quite pleased with the photo/video-taking abilities and voice recorder as well. I appreciate that they are able to explore safely.â€ â€“ by Buggy